Mississippi Gulf Coast Appliance Repair at Your Fingertips
These days, most of us live our lives around the convenience of modern appliances. For a number of businesses along the Mississippi Gulf Coast, keeping the doors open and customers satisfied depends on this same aspect. We often don’t realize just how heavily we rely on those vital pieces of equipment until they fail. When a breakdown does hamper everyday life, having a knowledgeable and dependable appliance repair team on hand makes all the difference. At Coast Appliance Repair, that’s just what we provide.
Serving Customers across the Gulf Coast of Mississippi
At Coast Appliance Repair, we understand just how important washers, dryers, stoves, fridges, freezers, microwaves, dishwashers and other essentials are to our friends and neighbors across Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, both residential and commercial, and we’re here to make sure they’re always up and running. Our service area includes:
- Bay St. Louis
- Long Beach
- Ocean Springs
- Pass Christian
From the southern charm of traditional cities like Biloxi to the classic/modern fusion of Gulfport and every dynamic in between, home and business owners can rest assured our professional, fully trained and courteous technicians are on the job. We stand ready to diagnose appliance issues and get you back on track as quickly as possible. Simply call us at (228) 831-1552 or send us an email at Coastappliancerepairllc@gmail.com with your contact info and a description of the problem, and let us know how we can help.
Common Appliance Issues
With so many different types of appliances now on the market, virtually all our household needs and commercial requirements are covered by some innovative piece of equipment. Homeowners these days have the luxury of being able to look inside their fridges from the supermarket courtesy of their smartphones. Restauranteurs can enjoy the cost-effectiveness of high-efficiency equipment combined with intuitive features and cutting-edge design.
Though all these advancements provide plenty of benefits, they also leave a great deal of extra room for something to go wrong. Some of the problems we most often see include:
- Commercial Ovens Giving Chefs Chills: Patrons expect their meals to be perfect especially when they’re out for our area’s famous barbecue, po’ boys and gulf shrimp, but if your kitchen equipment isn’t working as it should, customers are bound to be disappointed. We’ve answered the calls of countless chefs who’ve found their ovens suddenly leaving baked entrees undercooked in the middle and burned and rubbery around the edges. Aside from creating potential health hazards, a problem like this could pave the way for bad reviews and dwindling crowds, but the issue could be little more than a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Dryers Dampening Everyone’s Spirits: Few people haven’t experienced the disappointment of running to the dryer expecting warm, fluffy clothes only to find everything inside still cold and damp. This is typically the result of bad safety coils or blown thermal fuses. With the Gulf Coast’s infamous humidity levels, hanging the wash out to dry isn’t exactly an option when the dryer breaks down, but we’ve got you covered. Clogged vents and ducts lead to similar scenarios, too, and we offer duct cleaning along with our dryer repair services.
- Frost Taking over the Fridge: Some of you may remember the days when defrosting the fridge and freezer meant unplugging the unit, transferring its contents elsewhere and stuffing towels around its base to catch all the runoff. Today’s units are designed to eliminate all that hassle if they’re working properly. In the event your self-defrosting fridge isn’t, well, defrosting itself, there’s a serious issue in the works. In most cases, this type of refrigerator repair is a matter of overhauling or replacing the heater assembly, timer or control board, but not all malfunctions go by the book.
- Ice Maker Giving the Cold Shoulder: Ice makers, whether commercial or residential, depend on power as well as continual water supplies. Here in southern Mississippi, homeowners and business owners alike depend on ice makers to help them beat the heat throughout most of the year. The machines can start producing oddly shaped cubes, unpleasant odors or tastes or even no ice whatsoever. From electrical and mechanical failures to overzealous temperatures and clogged filters, a wide range of problems could arise with your ice machine regardless of age, brand or model.
- Dishwasher Shirking its Duties: Dishwashers save a great deal of time and effort, making cleanup less of a chore after labor-intensive meal preparation or for particularly large families. When it comes to commercial models, they’re crucial to removing bacteria and making sure patrons don’t recoil at the sight of dried-on food particles. While simple clogged filters and blocked float switches are common culprits in dishwasher breakdowns, more serious issues also tend to crop up.
We’ve seen the full range of typical appliance problems as well as an endless lineup of not-so-common ones. Our team of highly trained and experienced technicians can handle it all. Don’t hesitate to give us a call and describe the problem you’re having with the appliance, no matter the type or fitting. We’ll send someone out as soon as possible to get things under control.
An Experienced Appliance Service Team Here to Handle All Your Issues
From Mississippi Gulf Coast homes, daycare centers and schools to the area’s restaurants, hotels and laundromats, Coast Appliance Repair offers the knowledge and experience to cover all your residential and commercial equipment needs. Our team is well-versed in a wide range of popular brands, such as:
- Fisher & Paykel
- Magic Chef
Our technicians are skilled and qualified in these and many other brands on the market. We’re also proficient in the full array of appliance types, so let us help keep your life or livelihood moving forward. Whether your washer or dryer is having trouble keeping up with your family’s laundry demands or your commercial kitchen equipment is stifling your ability to serve up some of the area’s famous fresh seafood, we’ll get you back into the game.
Gulf Coast Mississippi’s Top Name in Appliance Service
Appliances are designed to withstand at least ten years of use, but they’re bound to give trouble at some point. Some malfunctions are simple fixes whereas others are a bit more extensive and complicated, but at Coast Appliance Repair, we strive to cover them all.
Today’s appliances offer a great deal more features and functionality than those of decades past; no doubt, new technology will continue to enter the mix. We undergo continual training on the latest developments to remain on the cutting edge of our industry. As the neighborhoods in our service area continue to hold onto their southern hospitality while keeping pace with the world’s most recent changes, we’ll do the same. Contact us via email at Coastappliancerepairllc@gmail.com or give us a call at (228) 831-1552 and see the Coast Appliance Repair difference for yourself.